Rolex 126334 DJ 41 Mint

Posts
335
Likes
312
Dear OF friend
I like to share My New pick up
From AD Rolex Datejust 41 Mint
Stunning sample worth every peni,and
17month waiting time.
Best reg to All

 
Posts
18,737
Likes
38,888
Dear OF friend
I like to share My New pick up
From AD Rolex Datejust 41 Mint
Stunning sample worth every peni,and
17month waiting time.
Best reg to All

Very nice watch for being out on the water. I like the green dial/silver case/bracelet combo.

PS: Like your T shirt too 馃憤.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
Dear OF friend
I like to share My New pick up
From AD Rolex Datejust 41 Mint
Stunning sample worth every peni,and
17month waiting time.
Best reg to All

Good looker for sure.
 
Posts
335
Likes
312
Very nice watch for being out on the water. I like the green dial/silver case/bracelet combo.

PS: Like your T shirt too 馃憤.
Thanks
 
Posts
919
Likes
4,980
Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful Timepiece 馃檶 wear it in good health.