Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Rolex 116000 Oyster Perpetual 36 White Dial - Full Kit - One-time Reduction

1. kip595 Aug 8, 2021

I love this watch and it's been a pleasure all summer, but may have my eye on one or two other pieces so gauging interest. :)

A 2019 Oyster Perpetual, full kit, full links which fit my 7.5" wrist. This is the discontinued short-run white dial model, ref. 116000

Now $6000 USD to me, CONUS shipping included. Watch does show various desk diving marks as it has been worn in office work environs. One small ding or scuff between 9 and 10 o'clock positions which I've tried to capture - very difficult to see, even in person. I am not the original purchaser however it does come with all accessories. Please know I am happy to take further pics for sincere parties. I will listen to trade possibilities although I'd prefer to sell - for any trade please have strong positive feedback.

Please be aware this has been a daily watch and has multiple light swirls and scuffs from desk diving. One more pronounced scratch I've tried to capture in closeups and can be seen below, circled in one pic, between 9-10 o'clock.

All sales final but please feel free to reach out with any questions; I'm happy to help any interested parties to the best of my ability.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for taking a look guys!

Edited Aug 14, 2021
    thelinendial, flw, chanbar and 4 others like this.
  2. JwRosenthal Aug 8, 2021

Charles, say it ain’t so!! You’re gonna miss this one!

thelinendial and kip595 like this.
  3. kip595 Aug 9, 2021

@JwRosenthal I know, but you know how it goes when there's something else on the wish list that pops up! ;)

I will admit though; if this one does stay I won't be upset - thanks to all who've taken a look! :D

thelinendial, LesXL, DaveK and 2 others like this.
  4. kip595 Aug 12, 2021

Let's try an almost-weekend-might-survive-the-work-week bump :)

DaveK likes this.
  5. kip595 Aug 14, 2021

Final bump/weekend bump/Monday-I-wear-it-to-work bump :D

aka "Final calls at 6k even!" ;)