Forums Latest Members

OHPF Rodania 25 Jewel automatic 9K dress, near NOS, boxed and serviced! BARGAIN

1. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 7, 2016

Afternoon all

I am offering up for sale something really quite special, it is a recent purchase, I bought it for my PA (who is getting married and wanted a gift for her future husband, who it now appears likes SS not gold) so it is going up for sale as I prefer Omega (although I would kill for a Rodania Geometer)

image.jpeg

So, this is a really special watch, it is very close to NOS condition, it is a presentation watch to commemorate 50 years (yes 50 years) service from 1919 to 1969, the condition is simply exemplary and it comes with its original box, I have also fitted a period peccary band.

image.jpeg

The watch is the companies chronometer grade 25 jewel automatic moment, I have had the movement fully serviced and overhauled and is running like a gem.

image.jpeg

The case is solid 9K gold, made in the UK and to the highest quality, it is a real work of art and really reflects high quality British manufacturing at the time in regards to cases

image.jpeg

I am looking to recoup exactly what the watch owes me after the servicing

£265 shipped, payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover fees)

image.jpeg

Size is 34mm inc crown, it wears beautifully, it's jaunt a stunning watch in near stock condition and with he benifit of an outstanding chronometer grade automatic movement! What more can you ask for for the same price as most Swiss watches cost to service??

image.jpeg
    Thanks Tom

image.jpeg
  2. Willem023 Aug 7, 2016

Nice watch, GLWS!