Forums Latest Members

SOLD Revery Pristine Pearl White Dial

1. rhetoric Nov 12, 2015

This watch was sold to me as NOS. I’ve had it for a few years but seldom worn it because of it’s excellent condition. I have reduced the number of my vintage watches and this is one of the last few remaining.

01.JPG

Beautiful pearl white dial with applied black numerals at 12, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10, and small raised gold dots in between. An unusually small silver subdial gives this watch its unique look. The long silver hour and minute hands add to the overall elegance. It has a gold filled case with stainless steel snap on back lid marked 9319. There are few marks on the case. It has long straight lugs with tapered backs. Diameter 34.5mm.

02b.JPG
    03.JPG
    04.JPG

It contains a Jeweled Swiss movement, an AS 984 from AS Schild, in pristine condition, runs well and keeps good time. I have not had the watch serviced, however I did have it demagnetised and time-regulated by my watchmaker. It sets and winds smoothly and keeps good time.

05.jpg

It has a mushroom style crown, unsigned. It even came with an old Jeweller's inventory string tag still on it.
    The leather band is almost new in vintage style for fixed lugs.

06.JPG

I reckon the purchaser will be delighted with this unique watch especially at the price of $300AUD (currently about $214 USD). Payment via Paypal. A variety of domestic and international shipping options are available through Australia Post.

I have sold several watches on this Forum and my reviews are excellent. Please check.

The watch is an all original classic. Elegant.

2. rhetoric Nov 16, 2015

Very cool 1940's dress watch.

3. rhetoric Nov 17, 2015

Yep . DSC03685smagnes.jpg

4. rhetoric Nov 23, 2015

Mmm....That's elegant!

5. rhetoric Nov 27, 2015

Very.

6. rhetoric Nov 27, 2015

Sold to a charming previous customer.

bigdubnick likes this.
  7. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Nov 29, 2015

Phew, thank heavens for that!

I was weakening, just managed to hold out for something else ;).

That was a very nice outcome for both parties.

rhetoric and bigdubnick like this.