Forums Latest Members
  1. martinman Dec 7, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to understand all of the different variations of the reverse panda Speedmaster. To me, these iterations really catch the eye, and I'd love to own one at some point. So far, I've been able to find:

The 3511.50 look to be the most available based on my searching... And, it's automatic which is what I'm after. I tend to like the smaller sub-dials ofr hte 3511.

The 3513.46 is also very nice - i dig the blue face with the outlined silver sub dials. This however has a slightly larger sub dial (same as the .51).

3210.51 looks to be available new, but I'm not really fond of the red accents. Plus, its a manual wind which I was hoping to avoid.

Anyway, I'd like to pick one of these up by the end of the year, and want to make sure I'm not missing any references. Any help appreciated (as are pointers to WTS)

Thanks!

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Dec 8, 2017

Your also looking at different models, sizes, movements, and price ranges there.

The 3210.51 is clearly marked as an automatic;).

3. martinman Dec 8, 2017

Ah right - noted on the 3210.51. I was looking at the wrong site for reference decoding.

I do also realize that the sizes are mixed. I'm looking for 38-40 sizing. I don't think anything is below or above this.

I'm not too concerned about price at this point. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.