Forums Latest Members

reputable online dealers in the USA

1. musicamega Jun 1, 2016

I'm interested in purchasing a Seamaster 300 Co-Axial. What online dealers would you go to purchase this watch, or would you visit a boutique shop for this purchase? What is more economical?

2. Peecmkr Jun 1, 2016

I'm pretty sure there are no official online omega dealers. You would have to go to one of the few remaining ADs or a boutique. There are also numerous reputable dealers/sellers on these forums.

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. musicamega Jun 5, 2016

4. ctpete Jun 5, 2016

I have bought from both with no problems. But first, I would check the classified ads in this forum. I always look here first.

5. musicamega Jun 5, 2016

Thanks ctpete.

6. Peecmkr Jun 5, 2016

I haven't had first hand experience with either but I've heard of many bad experiences with authentic watches. Like ctpete, I'd look on these forums first.

7. Garv no longer a member of the terminally hip Jun 5, 2016

I know of a couple of folks that have purchased watches from Authentic Watches with no issues. That being said, check the sales section here as others have said, or reach out to @Kringkily who is a member of the forum. He comes highly recommended by a lot of people here. He may be able to find what you are looking for.

MikiJ likes this.