Forums Latest Members
  1. Matt-C Feb 11, 2013

Hi I'm looking to buy a rubber strap for my SMP for a bit of variety. Does anyone have any recommendations? I think the OEM is a bit too pricey, I like the look of the isofrane but read a few comments about it being to thick and sometimes uncomfortable? I note that they aren't readily available in the UK but have a trip to Europe in a few weeks if I could pick one up there easily.
    As always many thanks for your comments.

2. ulackfocus Feb 11, 2013

Silicone straps are very flexible and comfortable. Years ago I got this one for my Seiko Orange Monster:

[​IMG]

Here's a link to their page for silicone straps:

http://www.thewatchprince.com/silicone-watch-bands

The tire tread one looks kinda cool, as do a few others.

3. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 11, 2013

Everyone to there own, I find the Isofrane one of the most comfortable around -
    [​IMG]

4. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 11, 2013

The Isofrane is really comfortable.

They also post directly to the UK. Mine arrived a day or two after I ordered it from their website - they even charge the VAT on UK deliveries.

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 12, 2013

I would totally go isofrane, there's a review with pics in the reviews sub-forum

6. OzO Feb 12, 2013

Modena tropic straps are pretty good too

7. Matt-C Feb 14, 2013

Hi thanks for the replies. Is anyone able to confirm if the isofrane on a SMP quartz will fit down to 6.75 / 7". I have quite small wrists? Thanks

8. audz95 Feb 16, 2013

I have the oem omega isofrane satrap on my SMPc and absolutely love it! Very comfortable and equally soft and durable. Strap has plenty adjustment left to accommodate smaller wrist size as mentioned above. Best of luck!

9. pascs Feb 16, 2013

What is the difference between the standard Isofrane and the Omega Isofrane, is it just the Omega branding...........and the price?

10. audz95 Feb 16, 2013

Had pondered about purchasing the standard isofrane myself but came across a seller on WUS looking to get rid of his extra "brand new in package" strap for cheap so I bit and am very happy to say the least! I had tried the PO version (below) and really didnt care for it and sold it. This isofrane one is a keeper! Pic of PO for reference...
    [​IMG]