Regarding hour marker alignment on vintage Omega Seamaster Deville

I recently bought Omega SM Deville from seller on Chrono24. After receiving the watch, I noticed slight misalignment of 7 and 8 o'clock hour markers. The seller is a watchmaker and has 5 star rating, so before I make a conclusion, I'm asking forum members for second opinion. Initially, I suspected it to be a parallax effect or light dropping a shadow on indices, but upon closer inspection from various angles I'm certain about my claim. I already inquired seller about this issue, but he claims he can't see it. I also checked my other Omega watches (incl. steel omega deville) and hour marker placement, at least to my eyes, is impeccable on every watch.I attached a few photos for you judgement (shot in the evening, so not the best photos, but I will make better photos tomorrow) . What could be a cause of such misalignment? Is it a redial or could it be from physical impact?
35745490-o2ayhz3h0qmwrpqi34eby6j9-ExtraLarge.jpg
Clipboard02_.jpg Clipboard03_.jpg

Ummm, yeah, I can't see it either.

I admit, doesn't look so pronounced on photos as looking with my own eyes. Is such misalignment common for Omega watches?

I admit, doesn't look so pronounced on photos as looking with my own eyes. Is such misalignment common for Omega watches?

It’s hard to comment on misalignment you can’t see.

I can’t see an issue with it.

It’s hard to comment on misalignment you can’t see.

I can’t see an issue with it.
Thanks for you input, but I didn't say I don't see it, but it appears less pronounced in photos.

Seller admitted seeing a misalignment. The important question is the following. Is a misalignment of such degree normal for vintage Omega dials?

It's a bit more noticeable on the 8th marker, although it took me a while to understand what it was. It wouldn't bother me, although people use things like that to diagnose re-dials.

If you say it’s only visible in person then you should bring it back to watchmaker to inspect if you have not already done so. I can’t see it either

Ok I see it now. The 40 minute marker is slightly closer to 39 than 41, same with 35 being slightly closer to 34 rather than being centred between 34 and 36.

That is a tell for a redial but noticing else looks off apart from the text seeming slightly heavy, but this could easily be the photo. Are serifs present?

What is the case material? I hope it’s solid gold for €1650 with no bracelet.

Is the hour marker “off” or are the minute markers not aligned?

The important question is the following. Is a misalignment of such degree normal for vintage Omega dials?
Sorry, but this is not an important question for most of us, because we are not obsessive enough to overlay protractor software on blown up images of our watches. I suspect that if I looked closely enough, I'd find plenty of example of minor misalignments. It could be due to an original QC mishap, or maybe a marker fell off and was re-attached, or maybe it's actually within specs. Your watch isn't a re-dial, so I see no need to be concerned.

Ok I see it now. The 40 minute marker is slightly closer to 39 than 41, same with 35 being slightly closer to 34 rather than being centred between 34 and 36.

That is a tell for a redial but noticing else looks off apart from the text seeming slightly heavy, but this could easily be the photo. Are serifs present?

What is the case material? I hope it’s solid gold for €1650 with no bracelet.
The text is heavier compared to my other SM Deville from 1967. This one is from 1968, reference 135.020 SP. Searching for photos online, I also find some specimens with thicker fonts. Looking though loupe, I can confirm that serifs are present, letter font in T SWISS MADE T is consistent. Overall printing is very well defined, comparable to my other Deville albeit thickier. It's 14k gold cap.

Is the hour marker “off” or are the minute markers not aligned?
Hours markers are off. Minute markers are placed equidistantly

I am interested in those small details. They can tell a lot of things like an iceberg top.

Here I have a Seamaster De Ville for you. It is a manual winding, powered by a 600 movement.
Hope they are useful.

6854278610_903daa4a05_w.jpg 6860139714_5bdf6fe159_o.jpg 6860139644_dc95daaeb7_o-1.jpg