REDUCED Vintage tropical Nivada Super-Antarctic!

Hi guys!
Today for sale a lovely and very rare watch! I am happy to offer you a very rare Nivada Super Antarctic from '50s, with a dial to die for!
This reference was recently reproposed by Nivada, and you can find a lot of new items for sale. But, you won't easily find a real vintage one, because they were made in very few examples.
This specific item is in lovely, unmolested and untouched condition. Let's see them in details:

- DIAL: original, never reprinted, with original lume and silver gilt graphics. Details are stunning, and the paint is now turned into a crazy nice and deep brown tone.
- HANDS: all original, with original lume. Hands are fantastic!
- CASE: unpolished, in very good condition. As you can see caseback is unmolested, and engravigs are still deep and visible. Case is all steel and 34mm wide
- CROWN, GLASS: both original (!)
- MOVEMENT: fully working, not freshly serviced

I am happy to offer you this lovely watch at 1900€ plus shipment. The only other I saw for sale is not that nice and with a 3k+ request... so it's a good deal!

If you like real toolwatches from 50s, like Rolex Explorers or Eberhard Scafograf, but you don't want to spend those big amounts of money, and if you like rare watches with a strong personality, you can't miss this one.

I am located in Italy, dozens of positive feedbacks to provide if needed.
Cheers!
Matt

n1.jpg n2.jpg n3.jpg n4.jpg n5.jpg n6.jpg n7.jpg

Like 13
up! price reduced at 1700€ plus shipment!
to me, really undervalued watch!

Now sold. Happy to say it will stay in the OF family
thank you all!

Like 1