Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD!-USD4600 Omega Apollo XI 20th Anniversary Speedmaster/ 1450/808 Band

1. Chye Jul 2, 2020

Hi All,

I have about 20 watches that I need to cull to free up funds and space for new stuff. First up for sale is a pre-owned Omega Apollo XI 20th Anniversary Speedmaster.

Introduced in 1989, the Speedmaster Apollo XI 20th Anniversary model came in a special (wooden) box, an extra black velcro strap, a 20th anniversary badge and had an engraving on the case band. This engraving was either Apollo XI 1969 (worldwide 4000 pieces only but unnumbered), xxxx/2000 Apollo XI 1969 (USA 2000 pieces) or xxx /250 Apollo XI 1969/ 1989 (Germany 250 pieces). The present watch is one of the 4000 unnumbered piece released worldwide.

O20th Speedy P0.jpg O20th Speedy P1.jpg O20th Speedy P2A.jpg O20th Speedy P3.jpg O20th Speedy P4.jpg O20th Speedy P4A.jpg O20th Speedy P5.jpg O20th Speedy P13A.jpg

In addition, please note the following:
    1. There is a slight crack in the lume of the hour hand.
    2. Sale includes the much desired 1450/808 bracelet, white omega box, special (wooden) box, manual, and certificate in the form of a booklet signed off by Thomas P. Stafford. No velcro though.
    3. The watch originally came with a very ghost bezel which I have replaced with the present later one affixed to watch (see picture). Very ghost bezel NOT included in sale.

Movement is original and in running condition. Service history is unknown; I have not timed, regulated, or pressure tested it. Please understand that I make no representation or guarantee for waterproofness or time accuracy. Sale is final, strictly no refund or return please.

I am asking USD5,500.
    Payment via Paypal; please add 4.5% to cover paypal fees.
    Price includes shipping and insurance via FedEx (with Parcel Pro cover). Subject to FedEx/Parcel Pro's input, I am willing to consider to ship anywhere.
    Customs, import duties and any related charges will be paid by the buyer. I will ship the watch not later than 5 days from receipt and clearance of full payment.

I'm not affiliated with any brand or shop, just a watch collector. I have done about 3 transactions on this forum, but have various international transactions. Please feel free to message me with any questions or email me at yk . chye @ gmail . com (remove the excess spaces).

Thank you for looking.

Chye

jtrower1, prokudin and befobe like this.
  2. befobe Jul 28, 2020

Waouuu... Not gone yet?...:eek:

apsm100 and Chye like this.
  3. Chye Sep 17, 2020

Available.

4. Caliber561 Sep 18, 2020

Also surprised this hasn't been swept up yet. :coffee:

5. Chye Oct 7, 2020

Thanks for all the kind comments.
    Watch's available.

6. Chye Oct 25, 2020

For peace and harmoney at home, I need to move this. And I would really like the next owner to be a fellow collector from this forum. So...

Price REDUCED to USD4,600. Payment via Paypal.
    Price INCLUDES Paypal fees AND shipping and insurance via FedEx (with Parcel Pro cover). Subject to FedEx/Parcel Pro's input, I am willing to consider to ship anywhere. Customs, import duties and any related charges will be paid by the buyer. I will ship the watch not later than 5 days from receipt and clearance of full payment.

Chye

befobe and apsm100 like this.
  7. Chye Oct 26, 2020

OHPP! Thanks for all the enquries.

Chye

8. Chye Nov 14, 2020

And SOLD! Thank you P, and OF for use of space.

Chye