Forums Latest Members

SOLD REDUCED - Tudor Heritage Chrono Grey Dial - Ref. 70330N

1. bristnj Apr 28, 2018

Selling my Tudor Heritage Chrono Ref. 70330N to fund a new incoming purchase from @Noles_88. The watch has a J-serial number and is the desirable grey dial, modeled after the original 1970 "Home Plate". This Tudor is in excellent condition (9 out of 10) with only some minor marks on the band from normal wear and slight marks by lugs from strap changes, both easily buffed out. Please take your time and review all the pictures. The watch has been worn sparingly, and comes with complete box/papers/warranty card. It also comes with 3 additional straps; Grey NATO, Black/Grey Leather Racing Stripes, Black/Orange/Grey NATO (Please note that the Black/Orange/Grey is not original Tudor NATO). It keeps excellent time, and all operations function like they should.

Specifications:

Brand:
    Tudor
    Model: Heritage 70330N
    Case Material: Stainless Steel
    Case Size: 42 mm Diameter, 13 mm Thickness
    Case Back: Stainless Steel
    Crown: Stainless Steel Screw Down and Two Pushers
    Dial: Carbon Gray and Black Dial, Chronograph, Date
    Crystal: Sapphire Crystal Scratch Resistant
    Bezel: Black Bidirectional Rotating Bezel
    Movement: Automatic # 2892A2 - 55 Jewels
    Bracelet/Band: Tudor Signed Oyster Stainless Steel, Gray Nato, Black/Gray Racing Straps & Blacl/Orange/Grey NATO included.
    Clasp Deployment Clasp with Safety

Reduced -$200 to $2550!!. Free shipping CONUS (Will split shipping on Intl.). Payment via PayPal or Bank-Wire. Shipping via UPS/FedEx/USPS with Tracking and ParcelPro or USPS Insurance coverage.

Prefer a sale in the CONUS, but will consider international sale based on the reputation of the buyer.

I have tried to capture everything described in pictures, including the condition of this piece, but please feel free to message me with questions or interest. Plenty of references as a seller and buyer.

Thanks - Jeff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited May 1, 2018
    chanbar, Buckeyes#1, amanson and 4 others like this.
  2. bristnj Apr 29, 2018

Sunday Morning Coffee Bump!

3. ulackfocus Apr 29, 2018

That's a NFW. :thumbsup:

I wish it came in a Fordor version. ::rimshot::

bristnj likes this.
  4. bristnj May 1, 2018

Looking for a good home! Any interest at a -$200 reduction to $2550? That’s a killer deal!!!

5. bristnj May 2, 2018

SOLD

abrod520 likes this.