Forums Latest Members

*Reduced! To $3850 FS: Heuer Autavia 1163V Viceroy excellent

1. southtexas Dec 15, 2018

Hello up for sale is a stunning example of a 1970’s Heuer Autavia Viceroy chronograph.

Serial is 358,XXX 1970’s

42mm case has original brushing, and the lug edges are still still incredibly sharp. Very light surface scratches. Only blemish of note on the case has been circled in a pic below.

Dial and hands are minty under an acrylic crystal that has some scratches. All lume is original and matches, and glows faintly, briefly and evenly when charged with a strong light.

Bezel is in excellent shape with a slight scratch at “90” running alongside the crystal; otherwise, perfect condition.

Watch winds and runs, with chrono functions working and resetting properly. Service history is unknown.

Comes on a black leather Hadley Roma strap.

Price is REDUCED FROM $4250 and $3950
    ——NOW $3850 OBO. Payment by wire transfer please. If you’re a known member or friend, please contact me for other arrangements. I’ll ship to USA via Parcelpro FedEx Priority. International shipping via FedEx priority at cost.

Domestic USA-

3 day inspection period. If watch is not authentic, please return it and I’ll refund your money immediately upon receipt of the watch in the same condition in which it was sent to you.

International sales are final so please ask any/all questions prior to purchase.

Thanks for looking. I can be reached via PM here, or email ccrolex at hotmail dot com

For fastest response, please call/text/WhatsApp +1 361-813-517seven

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]