<Reduced to $12,000> Rolex Submariner 1680 w/ Brilliant Fat Font Ghost Bezel Circa 1979

Bump - I have had 5 different people ask to purchase this piece now but sadly all have been from the US, and due to the way customs enforces Rolex’s copyright, I can’t as an Australian ship this watch to the US without it being seized by customs and I’m not willing to risk doing anything dodgy to get it through unless you or a friend wear it home to the US.

This issue is only for Rolex watches being shipped to the US, I can send it to Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, anywhere else but not the land of the free as CBP treat it as a bag of the devil’s lettuce.

Bump - I have had 5 different people ask to purchase this piece now but sadly all have been from the US, and due to the way customs enforces Rolex’s copyright, I can’t as an Australian ship this watch to the US without it being seized by customs and I’m not willing to risk doing anything dodgy to get it through unless you or a friend wear it home to the US.

This issue is only for Rolex watches being shipped to the US, I can send it to Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, anywhere else but not the land of the free as CBP treat it as a bag of the devil’s lettuce.
Bump, all non American buyers welcome

IMG_1585.png

Take the family on a little holiday and consider the watch a momento.
Indeed, if anyone does have a trip planned down under or would like to… I would even be willing to pick you up from the airport myself and take you out to dinner at my brother’s seafood restaurant, which is one of the best in the country to make it a memorable occasion.

Bump - Open to offers!
Edited:

Bump

Is this really still an issue?

I don't know if this is something related to watches coming from Australia specifically, but I have purchased many Rolex watches that have been shipped to the US from abroad by DHL, FedEx, or EMS. They have passed through customs and I've paid the duties and fees. Never had any problems. Sorry for the thread drift, but perhaps this will help with the sale.

I would love to know if it isn’t any longer

I don't know if this is something related to watches coming from Australia specifically, but I have purchased many Rolex watches that have been shipped to the US from abroad by DHL, FedEx, or EMS. They have passed through customs and I've paid the duties and fees. Never had any problems. Sorry for the thread drift, but perhaps this will help with the sale.

Were they off members here I could chat with? It would solve a lot of trouble if I could just send it to the US given how many have wanted it there. I’m just terrified of losing my watch entirely if it gets seized.