Forums Latest Members

SOLD REDUCED: STUNNING OMEGA BULLSEYE REF. CK 2791-1 FROM 1954

1. bernarddevos Dec 28, 2019

Hi guys,
    I am selling another super sweet Omega ref. CK 2791-1.
    Size: 36 mm
    Movement: Caliber 266

Serial number: 14257574

There is a very interesting thread about these Omega's here on OF:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/seamaster-2791-6.1318/

The watch is in a great condition.
    Case looks unpolished to me with the normal signs of wear.
    Omega crown with flat feet logo. Inside of the case-back showing it's a ref. 2791-1.
    Dial is just superb. The two-tone beige with black ( and the subdial with a slightly different color ) works very well with the golden indices.

The watch was completely serviced by my watchmaker a couple weeks ago.
    It's running perfectly and comes with a 12 month guarantee. The movement picture shows it's super clean for a watch from the mid 50's.

I am selling the watch with an old metal bracelet my watchmaker still had in its parts bin.
    It has the big holes on both sides and spring in the clasp. Looks fantastic with the watch in my opinion.

Pricing this watch is not easy. Look around on the Internet and you will understand how rare and sought after it is.
    It looks incredibly good, condition is great, it runs perfectly and it was completely serviced.
    So I really cannot let it go cheap like I normally do. If you think my price is too high you can make me an offer.
    But if you really like it don't hesitate too long. I have the feeling my price is not really that crazy. But time will tell.

Price: €1795 ----> €1495 ( included the metal bracelet from the pictures )

Payment: Bank Transfer or PayPal ( +4% )
    Shipping: I include a fully insured shipping with FedEx ( I don't want this watch to end up in the wrong hands )

Best regards,
    Bernard

fullsizeoutput_3133.jpeg fullsizeoutput_312f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3131.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3129.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3132.jpeg DSC_0395.JPG DSC_0401.JPG DSC_0403.JPG DSC_0409.JPG fullsizeoutput_3134.jpeg

Edited Dec 30, 2019
  2. bernarddevos Dec 30, 2019

Ok guys. I thought my price was fair but the market decided otherwise.
    Reducing it to €1.495 for the end of the year.
    You can wait and hope for it to go even lower but you can also be too late. :)
    Best,
    B

janice&fred likes this.
  3. bernarddevos Dec 30, 2019

on hold pending funds now.