Forums Latest Members

SOLD REDUCED Omega Seamaster Professional, 212.30.41.20.01.002 Full Paperwork

1. fskywalker Jan 15, 2017

I'm consolidating my watch collection and putting for sale a few pieces that don't get too much wrist time (check my other sales add)

For sale (Reduced to $1975 shipped, NET) I have my beautiful Omega Seamaster professional coaxial black Bond, 41mm size, Reference 212.30.41.20.01.002 Information about this model can be found on the following link:

https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/diver-300-m/co-axial-41-mm/21230412001002/

This is the very last model issued by Omega with the beautiful wave dial (quite rare, not too many around) before they switch to the current ceramic model with the laquered dials. Some features of the watch are:

Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
    Case: Steel
    Case size: 41 mm
    Dial: Black with wave pattern, skeleton hands, blue lume
    Calibre: Omega 2500 coaxial
    Lug to lug size: 20mm
    Bracelet: Reference 1515/816, 20 mm stainless steel with screws on removable links, 7 inch length, includes one half size link as shown. Will fit a wrist up to 8 inches

The watch is keeping COSC time (-4 / +6) and has a very strong performance as shown on the timegrapher results (check the picture below). The watch comes with all three cards (chronometer, pictogram and international warranty, which has an AD stamp but no reference number or purchasing date filled in), 2 Omega service cards (watch has the blue dot in the back, which used to be used by Omega to mark the watches after being serviced by one of their service centers; serial number covered for privacy), hang tag, original caseback sticker and the coaxial hang tag. The original 1503/825 bracelet (which uses the older style tubes and pins on the removable links) was replaced with the newer style bracelet (1515/816) which use screws on the removable links (much better), which as shown will fit a wrist up to 8 inches (contact me if more links are required). The conditions of the watch case and bracelet is very good as shown, which few scratches and swirls that could be removed by a light polish by the new owner. The sapphire crystal is in excellent conditions as well.

Terms / Shipment / Feedback:
    - No trades please.
    - Price listed is NET and includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation.
    - Paypal available at buyers extra cost (3%) only to well established forum members with substantial positive feedback from previous high dollar transactions on the forum. For new members with little or no feedback only payment option would be bank wire transfer.
    - I’m not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Omega or not significantly as described.
    - I have over 80 positive buying / selling / trading references in WUS, plus a few here, at TRF and at "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,100 transactions on Ebay under the same user name. Additional references available upon request.

Thanks for looking! Below are some pictures of the watch, the leather band is not included. More pictures (or a video) could be available upon request.

nueva.jpg

IMG_3204.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_959c.jpg QHeJJUolR+K6SgYCEsnk5w_thumb_9591.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95a0.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

View attachment 333281

IMG_3177.JPG

HRSixQp9QTaQv1PAbad%%A_thumb_9590.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_959a.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_959b.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_959e.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9594.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9597.jpg
    Edited Jan 14, 2019
    Ezurcc, OMGRLX and NauticalRN like this.
  2. fskywalker Jan 19, 2017

up

3. fskywalker Jan 22, 2017

bump

4. fskywalker Jan 30, 2017

$1975 OBRO

5. fskywalker Jan 30, 2017

Watch is SOLD, thanks buyer and OF