Forums Latest Members

SOLD REDUCED: Genuine Rolex Cal. 15xx Submariner Hands, White Metal -- RELUMED

1. tomvox1 Feb 27, 2016

RolexSubHandsRelumed-1 copy.jpg

Up for sale is one genuine set of Rolex caliber 15xx Submariner hands in white metal.These hands will fit Rolex caliber 1520, 1570 and even the earlier 1530, so good for any reference 5513 & 5512 Submariner. They might also fit a 1680 Sub or 1655 Sea-Dweller but I believe the dimensional spec for the sweep seconds hand for those models is sightly different due to the date complication.

The original Tritium lume was disintegrating badly so these hands were relumed by my watchmaker with a nice patina-colored non-glowing fill. A good looking set of hands if you're in need in beautifully shiny silver Near Mint condition with negligible corrosion — much better looking than Luminova replacements on your Tritium Sub. Again, the hands are relumed and do not glow. Priced accordingly at a REDUCED $395 USD OBRO [ON HOLD] shipped worldwide. Paypal or Bank Wire both fine. Payment must be made in US DOLLARS. Watch will ship upon full clearance of the funds, as well as any necessary bank vetting.

RolexSubHandsRelumed-2.jpg

Guaranteed genuine and as described. 3-day inspection period from the date of receipt and may be returned for a full refund (less any shipping costs incurred by the buyer). This refund is unconditional and once I get the hands back in exactly the same condition as they were sent to you, your money will be refunded. Of course, once the 3 days are over the sale will be considered FINAL.

Thanks for looking,
    T.
    [email protected]

Edited Mar 4, 2016
  2. tomvox1 Mar 1, 2016

Bump & REDUCED.
    Best,
    T.