Forums Latest Members

SOLD Reduced $2,850 1989 Omega Speedmaster Apollo XI, Cal 861, Vintage Chronograph

1. toddle321 Jun 1, 2018

For sale is a 145.022 Omega Speedmaster Apollo XI 20th, with the engraving on the side of the case. It's still in as-found condition, and wears plenty of dirt/grime. I just picked up a birth year 80's Speedmaster, so am letting this one go. FW did a write-up on the Apollo XI references.

https://www.fratellowatches.com/overview-omega-speedmaster-apollo-xi-models/

The watch was purchased from the original owner in the US. The original owner claimed it had never been serviced, and I don't see any service marks on the inner case back to cause me to doubt him.

Dial/Hands– The original tritium dial is in outstanding condition, the hands have aged a shade lighter than the dial, but everything glows consistently. I did some hunting online and hands showing up in a lighter shade than the dial seems to be a common occurrence for the reference

Bezel - The original bezel is in nice condition, but wears a ding between "75" and "80"

Case - The case is sharp, and shows the clear "Apollo XI 1969 engraving" on the non-crown side. The crystal has scratches which i haven't attempted to polish out

Movement - I partially wound it and let it run overnight, it keeps reasonable time and chrono operates. The watch should receive a service if you're going to wear it.

Accessories - The watch is sold head only

Asking $2,850 US (net to me) shipped in the CONUS via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via FedEx with ParcelPro at cost less $30. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

1.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 888.JPG 999.JPG 7777.JPG
    Edited Jun 4, 2018
    flame and wsfarrell like this.
  2. toddle321 Jun 2, 2018

Bump, reduction to $3,200

sdre likes this.
  3. toddle321 Jun 4, 2018

Bump, reduction to $2,850