Redial UG Polerouter?

Posts
282
Likes
456
I have a feeling that I'm asking the obvious. This Polerouter with bumper movement and no long dial+hands. What do you think?

I'm not a big expert, but am aware that the crosshair should normally cross the "M" in AUTOMATIC in its first vertical line. Not the case here.

Obviously redial and move on, or maybe ligit?

Thanks for your help!

 
Posts
13,623
Likes
18,977
Pretty sure this is a redial, for the reasons you stated.

The question is, how much?

At a few hundred, it’s a nice looking beater with a redial.

At a few thousand, it’s overpriced junk.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
282
Likes
456
Pretty sure this is a redial, for the reasons you stated.

The question is, how much?

At a few hundred, it’s a nice looking beater with a redial.

At a few thousand, it’s overpriced junk.
gatorcpa
Thanks for confirming. Seller wants 2500 bucks...

Shame, I've been looking for a no-lume Polerouter with black dial and no date for a while.
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,481
Thanks for confirming. Seller wants 2500 bucks...

Shame, I've been looking for a no-lume Polerouter with black dial and no date for a while.
so is everyone else
 
Posts
442
Likes
2,081
Thanks for confirming. Seller wants 2500 bucks...

Shame, I've been looking for a no-lume Polerouter with black dial and no date for a while.
I have one, purchased here. No lume because wore off. And no micro rotor on the dial but has a micro rotor movement. Luckily I only spent $1,200 US on it.

If you don't already own it, before you buy any Polerouter anywhere, first buy @Mazoue's excellent reference book The Polerouter. And use reference table on universalgenevepolerouter.com. I bought the book after the watch unfortunately.
Edited:
 
Posts
282
Likes
456
so is everyone else
I didn't know the "no lume" aspect was of importance to many others. Why? Radiation?

And use reference table on universalgenevepolerouter.com.

Yes, that's my main resource. Don't have the book though.
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,481
I didn't know the "no lume" aspect was of importance to many others. Why? Radiation?



Yes, that's my main resource. Don't have the book though.
I think black dials of all types are in high demand, but when people are looking for no lume versions, it's often because you will not tend to get any dial or hand degradation due to the radium, in the past, or going forward.
 
Posts
889
Likes
1,225
What’s very curious, if I am not mistaken, is that the seller initially had a Buy It Now at 2500€. Then switched to auction and it fetched more.
 
Posts
282
Likes
456
What’s very curious, if I am not mistaken, is that the seller initially had a Buy It Now at 2500€. Then switched to auction and it fetched more.

Yes that's correct.