Forums Latest Members
  1. Sturmvogel Feb 20, 2016

Hello,

I just bought my second Seamaster 600 with a different type of dial than my first one (the one on the left is my second one). When I examined it in more detail, I noticed the different looking Omega logo and font (especially the letter G where the horizontal bar does not extend more than half the widht of the letter) as well as Seamaster font (especially that there is no gap between the S and first e as on most others there is a small gap).

Is that a redial? Or has anybody seen a similar dial in a Seamaster 600?

Thanks

Roger

2. Steve1haggart Feb 20, 2016

can we see some photos ?

3. Sturmvogel Feb 20, 2016

Oh, forgot to attach it. It is the left one.

image.jpeg
  4. Sturmvogel Feb 21, 2016

Anybody?

5. Hijak Feb 21, 2016

For reference...

My ref. 136.011, cal. 611
    image.jpeg

I would say the one on the right looks good, dial wise (maybe use the right size strap though;))...would want to see a better picture of left one before saying anything. Looks like yours are both ref. 135.011, probably with cal. 601s inside.

6. Sturmvogel Feb 22, 2016

Thank you for your message. I have attached a closer photo of the dial. A member at another forum told me that he found this type of dial on 6 independent watches over the year all coming from Germany. One came from the gentleman who originally bought it and still had the original strap. He therefore believes that this type of dial is original, but was mainly sold to the German market.

image.jpeg