Forums Latest Members
  1. spanner Jul 27, 2016

Hi omega-people,
    First of all, thanks for a great source of knowledge. I'm about to buy myself a connie. However I will appreciate an all original one - or at least close to. Therefore I'm keen on an original dial, a non-redial if you like. Can you guys help me out on this one. Is it a redial or not? I'm sorry about the quality of the picture, but it is not possible for me to get one in a higher resolution.
    56ea-34d8-41d3-ad0e-67dc984312cc-1.jpg

So much thanks in advance.

Best regards, Peter

2. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Jul 27, 2016

Do you have any other pics other than this one?
    Different angles ?
    It looks as though it could be okay but impossible to be certain from this image

3. cimo Jul 27, 2016

I see nothing that would indicate a redial at first glance, but a more in focus picture would be very helpful in taking a closer look at the text and dial surface.

4. cimo Jul 27, 2016

Sorry to double post but I also notice the crosshair appears off center in relation to the applied logo. This could be an illusion from the angle of the photo but hard to say.

5. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Jul 27, 2016

Doubt it's a redial although the "G" in OMEGA looks a little weird, but a better photo would help. Passes the MOY test. I think the crosshair issue is from the angle of the pic.