Recommendation on service?

Posts
1
Likes
0
Hello,
I'm new here! I own a vintage Seamaster that needs to be thoroughly cleaned. Any suggestions on a reputable place to get this done? If this is not according to the policy here...so sorry! If so, thanks for any recommendations...
 
Posts
1,565
Likes
3,678
Hello,

As it will be the first question to provide some help: where are you based ?
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,877
Hello,
I'm new here! I own a vintage Seamaster that needs to be thoroughly cleaned. Any suggestions on a reputable place to get this done? If this is not according to the policy here...so sorry! If so, thanks for any recommendations...
Where are you?

London?
Kansas?
Timbuctoo?
 
Posts
40
Likes
21
Allow me, LSterling, to join in, as I have exactly the same question. I live in Northern Virginia, with the nearest Omega Service Center in NJ.
I am also aware of Nesbit's in Seattle. My SM 50th Anniversary is well outside of warranty. Recommendations welcome! Thanks.
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
Respectfully, there are hundreds of threads on this topic, try the following google search and variations on the theme.

 
Posts
40
Likes
21
Respectfully, there are hundreds of threads on this topic, try the following google search and variations on the theme.

Got it. Thank you. I shall now stand in a corner with my slow running SM and repeat “Google it” until it sinks in.