Forums Latest Members
  1. omeganewbie Apr 21, 2012

My father is a fan of Omega watches and I was looking for a gift. I found this listing online by a personal seller with little information and the photo is a little blurry and I am still awaiting more details however this may take several days. Could anyone tell me anything as far as model of this watch? Searched through tons of pictures and had a hard time finding any Omegas with a dial in this position on the face too. How much would be a reasonable price for this watch assuming it works decently?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! omega.jpg

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 21, 2012

I'd be walking right away from any seller that attaches a half-arsed grainy pic like that no matter what it turns out to be.

If you can let us know what the pricerange you're looking at is, and what metal your after there are guys here that would be happy to advise you on a quality piece for your dad.

3. ulackfocus Apr 21, 2012

Is it upside down? ::confused2:: I can barely tell it's a watch let alone an Omega.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 21, 2012

Hour markers look unlike any I've seen on an Omega, almost more like something off a Longines or a JLC.

5. omeganewbie Apr 21, 2012

There are a few things that catch me as odd finding this. The listing said "Old Omega Watch" and the guy is just asking $200 for it. Not sure if it is just someone who came across it without realizing any sort of value. As far as affording anything priced much higher that would be out of the question. As far as just the basic model type of Omegas would you have any clue?

6. omeganewbie Apr 21, 2012

just spoke with the seller and got details of what is showing on the watch. Timex 21 Jewels however he has an Omega box. Wow. That closes this thread

7. ulackfocus Apr 21, 2012

Trev likes this.