Forums Latest Members

Recent Jomashop experiences?

1. Mako May 1, 2016

Anyone make purchases from them recently? I purchased an Omega and a Michele watch from them some years ago. The watches were legit and I was extremely happy with my purchases, but as I said, that was some time ago. Anyone have any recent experience? I've been reading online and have seen some negative reviews, but the truth is any major vendor is going to have some negative reviews. Just wanted to hear from fellow Omegans. I've been itching for a TaG Heuer Monaco and have been contemplating purchasing through them again.

Also, for those of you that collect and regularly purchase pre-owned watches, any recommendations on reputable vendors or eBay sellers?

Edited May 1, 2016
    CTS-V likes this.
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 1, 2016

I bought a Hamilton from them in Dec. 2014 and had absolutely no issues.

3. Bushido May 1, 2016

I've dealt with Jomashop a few times. If you are 100% certain you will be keeping the watch prior to buying, there shouldn't be any issues and you'll get what you requested. However, it's on the back side of things they can get a bit shady. Ran into that experience a few months ago. Because of which, I will not do business with them again.

There are gobs of very respectable vendors for both new and pre-owned you can go through. Take a peak in the sales section and you will find a number of them.

4. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months May 1, 2016

I also bought a Hamilton from them in late 2014. Watch was legit, process was smooth, no problems.

just be sure to understand the differences between a grey market dealer and an AD in terms of warranty.

efauser likes this.
  5. Ilef May 2, 2016

I bought an Seamaster AT blue dial two weeks ago. Received it in 4 days. I was also worried about some of those negative reviews.
    Watch is beautiful and authentic.
    Very happy with purchase.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

6. GalaxyGuy May 2, 2016

I have purchased a few lower end watches from Jomashop and have run into zero problems. In every case the watch was delivered in a timely fashion, they were in brand new condition, and so forth. Mind you, these were all watches that cost under 500 USD. I have certainly thought about buying more expensive items from them, but in every case I have decided either to go with an AD or some other route, rather than take the plunge with them. That is not to say I have ever had a bad experience with them; I guess I'm just a bit cautious.

7. pwojnar May 2, 2016

I bought a FOIS from them for a crazy deal during their Valentine's Day Sale this year. Got delivered to me in Hawaii in 2 days I think, great transaction. Will buy from them again.

8. Flingit1200s May 2, 2016

Bought a Longines for my wife last week from Jomashop with no issues at all.

9. Yogi May 2, 2016

I'm about to give them a shot. Although I emailed a question through customer service and it took about 6 days for an answer. Steep discount is hard to pass up, plus 3% off using a wire transfer, and another 50$ off with a promo code.

10. Flingit1200s May 3, 2016

@Yogi agree on the discount. The item I ordered had a $200 promo code discount. The new item from them was cheaper than buying it used.

CTS-V likes this.
  11. scubatl May 5, 2016

I just bought a SMPC from them, shipped next day, even came with the fancy wooden box. price was so good that I could pay for a omega service and still come out ahead. I would buy from them again. I doubt i would use there warranty service.

12. rbob99 May 6, 2016

I bought a Speedmaster Tintin from them in January of this year. The price was great, delivery was quick and the watch was perfect. Couldn't be happier.

jB1128 likes this.
  13. mariah94 May 17, 2016

I tried to buy a Speedmaster Tin Tin from them in March.They said it was out of stock and they would not be receiving anymore. Then in late April another one popped up again so I quickly tried to buy it, but they said it was just sold. I have purchased a couple of watches from them but in this case I feel it was a bait and switch deal.Now I feel a little unsure about their business ethics.

14. dlg May 17, 2016

Bought a Speedmaster from them on a Saturday and recieved the watch on a Tuesday.

Everything went smoothly.