Forums Latest Members
  1. antoniom Aug 8, 2015

Hi,

hello everyone this is my firs post and somehow i am happy to find this forum where I can get help.

I found one Omega from title in pawn shop. It took me a while but I managed to find a picture from old omega catalog, all attached.

Is this image from old catalog enough to conclude that this is original Omega watch?

My plan was to take watch to Omega service and check it, since this would be my first vintage watch i have little experience in what else i should check.

Thanks in advance for advice

A

omega-seamaster-600.jpg omega-seamaster-600-slika.jpg p29.jpg
  2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 8, 2015

Looks fine to me, but you will want to see the movement. It should be signed Omega, and will have a serial number that can be used to determine the approximate age. The inside of the caseback should have the reference number.b

3. antoniom Aug 9, 2015

Hi,

thank you for your help, i found quality pics of body of this model so i guess it will be ok.

I am super excited about potential owning my first Vintage Omega watch (when i saw pics on teoandharis Instagram channel i got a bug )

Well, lets see how this goes in few days

Regards

4. antoniom Aug 20, 2015

Hi All,

just to give you an update and close this topic.

Omega service checked it and said it in perfect condition, by numbers from omega catalog exact model is from 1965. I am checking this one more time in omega shop to be sure.

Super happy owner of vintage and more modern omega :) hopefully fuew more in future

IMG_7464.JPG IMG_7465.JPG
    ChrisN and tdn-dk like this.