Forums Latest Members

Reasonable price range for Heuer Camaro 7220T- Exotic Dial

1. dudfh77 Jun 5, 2021

I am have been having my eyes out for a Camaro 7220T-Exotic Dial shown as attached picture from Hodinkee. It seems that price has been going up, so I wonder what you all think of the reasonable price range for Heuer Camaro, in particular 7220T model.

Photo credit: Hodinkee

2. vibe Jun 6, 2021

Not sure but I have always wanted a 9220T. Maybe ~$4-5k. I feel like they we a good bargain a couple of years ago, but they are getting quite pricy. They are rad, but the case is a bit peculiar. As much as I’d like one, I just don’t think I’d wear it much. To me, the exotic dial + the wild case is just too much and I prefer the subtlety of the sober early bi-compax.

3. SteveP Jun 9, 2021

The prices went UP some years ago but have stabilised a bit since. These exotic 7220Ts don't come up too often and I think $4-5k is a little shy, but not far off the mark, depending on condition of course. :thumbsup:
    Steve

4. jeppe888 Jun 9, 2021

is it just me or is the photo missing? :thumbsdown:

5. MRC Jun 9, 2021

Hodinkee use the dot.webp format for pictures -- they are very tricky to copy. For info on Camaros @SteveP's site is the place to look https://www.heuercamaro.com/home

I stole this picture from there entirely without permission, but I'll buy you a beer next time I see you Steve ::popcorn::

EmbeddedImage.jpg

Dms5150 and SteveP like this.
  6. Jkbenn02 Jun 9, 2021

Around $4 to $5k

7. SteveP Jun 10, 2021

Thanks for the comments Mike. Look forward to that beer too! :coffee:

That said, the above Camaro has a distinct lack of 'Exotica' which is what the OP was looking for. Here is the correct execution-
    7220 T (Third) (heuercamaro.com)

Best, Steve