Forums Latest Members
  1. jfmusic Mar 11, 2016

Hi guys!

Hoping you would be willing to help a newbie out, I'm very interested in purchasing this (It is a Quartz), unfortunately won't be able to inspect prior and it's not a dealer.. just wanted to check if any of you could chime in and see if there's anything that is a tell tale of the watch not being authentic, from what I can see everything looks real, but I'm hoping someone that knows a little more can back that up.

Many thanks in advanced!

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

2. Ravineman Mar 11, 2016

nice watch !!!!

3. WatchVaultNYC Mar 11, 2016

pix aren't in good enough angles and blurry.. watch could be real but bezel looks aftermarket and box looks fake?

Just make sure you pay safely via Paypal (not gift) so that you can dispute if it's not legit

wx_073 and Foo2rama like this.
  4. wx_073 Mar 12, 2016

+1
    Pearl dot looks fake for me, and never been seen the sign of exelence omega box before.. thats my 2 cents.

5. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Mar 12, 2016

Better yet, buy from one of the sellers on this site.

6. jfmusic Mar 12, 2016

Crud!

I bit the bullet too early ... Purchase price of $1600 AUD ($1200us).

Would it be worth disputing on eBay prior to payment and looking through a more reputable seller? (watch vault have one around the same price point, which I can't believe I missed!)

I agree the bezel does look aftermarket and will need replacement.. Which means I assume omega will request a full service as well, running me around $800?

7. YurRomeo1 Mar 12, 2016

Also, note that this is the mid size model, not the full size. If that is the size you are looking for there are better ones out there.

Since you already purchased eBay will not let you dispute before you pay unfortunately.

8. jfmusic Mar 12, 2016

I have sent an email to eBay explaining the situation, hopefully they'll be understanding.

If anyone one has a quartz midsize in blue available please get in contact :)

9. WatchVaultNYC Mar 12, 2016

New bezel is around $250 methinks. Talk to the seller first. If he has not yet shipped there should be no issue canceling.

Dude I have like a half dozen of these, and would have sold at or lower than the price you got this one. Let me know when this gets sorted out.

jfmusic likes this.
  10. jfmusic Mar 12, 2016

Thanks for all your help guys.

eBay just told me not to pay for the item if I think I'll have any problems down the line, and contact them if the seller disputes.

I have sent you a pm watchvault :)

Edited Mar 12, 2016
  11. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Mar 12, 2016

Where in Aust are you?

12. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 12, 2016

Sidney