Re-dial or legit?

Ran across this rather sharp looking Bulova auto from the early 70’s. I have found some “fume” dials in my internet research, but none like this. Thoughts on authenticity? If not a re-dial, are their early 70’s worth a look in terms of performance if the price point is less than $200?

Ran across this rather sharp looking Bulova auto from the early 70’s. I have found some “fume” dials in my internet research, but none like this. Thoughts on authenticity? If not a re-dial, are their early 70’s worth a look in terms of performance if the price point is less than $200?

Lovely looking watch probably legit but you would want to check it passport status to see if it has any Indian visa stamps on it just to ease your mind.

My view, open it to ensure there is a Bulova movement. Its a fun piece IMO.

I would say it is legit. I don't think you can go wrong with these watches at that price range, but I would say $150 is a more reasonable price for this one. However, this one looks smaller than 34mm to me if that is an issue for you.

I would say it is legit. I don't think you can go wrong with these watches at that price range, but I would say $150 is a more reasonable price for this one. However, this one looks smaller than 34mm to me if that is an issue for you.
Good call. I checked and it is listed at 34mm excluding the crown.