Forums Latest Members

SOLD RCAF Omega Chronograph HA62

1. RCAFBuster May 14, 2015

I have recently upgraded, so am selling this Original RCAF Omega HA62 single- pusher Chronograph. These pieces were manufactured about 1962, and it is powered by the Rare Omega 2221 hacking movement, unique to the RCAF. Omega won the contract to supply Chronographs to the RCAF from 1960-62 although their pieces were issued for a number of years after. With the wholesale destruction of the RCAF timepieces due to radium 226 lume, there are only about 275 HA62 left in existence.

Although the serial number was erased upon decommissioning, it is definitely an HA62 by the virtue of the case being 38mm, the Sterile RCAF dial, Omega 2221 Hacking movement and the inner caseback markings of 34/62. The dial is completely original and does show some degradation around the 10-2 o’clock positions, but I don’t think it detracts much as most of the original dial finish is present. The Original hands have been re-lumed to remove the radium 226. The Crown is Original and the Chronograph and Hacking features work crisply and she keeps good time. I’m not certain of the service history.

Price USD$ 6,000, excluding shipping, bank fees. Payment preferred by Bank transfer. Email [email protected] for additional photos or details.

Don't miss this opportunity to own this Rare piece of RCAF History.

Cheers,
    Buster

RCAF Omega HA62-xxx NH.JPG
    RCAF Omega HA62-xxx (2).JPG
    RCAF Omega HA62-xxx (3).JPG
    RCAF Omega HA62-xxx (4).JPG
    RCAF Omega HA62-xxx (5).JPG

ELV web and adam78 like this.
  2. RCAFBuster May 16, 2015

Reasonable Offers considered.

Buster

3. RCAFBuster May 21, 2015