Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rare Omega Speedmaster Mark 40, 3513.53.00, Japanese Only Market, Pristine, B&P

1. fskywalker Jan 16, 2015

SOLD ($1950) I have a genuine Omega Speedmaster Reduced (39mm width without crown) watch, automatic movement (Calibre 1152), Reference 3513.53.00 The watch is commonly known as part of the Omega Mark 40 series and was produced only for Japanese market on1996 on a limited quantity, so there are very uncommon and highly collectable. The watch body is in excellent conditions, as well as the black guilloche dial; it has just been serviced and a brand new sapphire crystal was installed as part of the service,so as you can see on the pictures it reveals how pretty and unique its dial is,combining a black with red for a look will for sure get compliments to its wearer.
    General description:
    - Super clean (no gunk in the strap or case), very close to mint conditions.
    - Brand new sapphire crystal (spotless).
    - Dial (black guilloche) and hands (white and red) are in very good conditions.
    - Watch head in very good conditions.
    - Original, genuine Speedmaster 1560/852 bracelet, 18mm lug size, would fit a 7 inch wrist (additional full and half size links can be purchased through Omega, OFREI, Cousins or similar watch parts sellers). The band is in very good conditions and has a hidden butterfly clasp, very comfortable to wear versus the modern bulky clasps of modern Speedmasters.
    - Serial number intact (engraved) on watch case back, matches original warranty card. No custom engraving anywhere on watch body / case back.
    -Comes with original warranty wallet & warranty card. The original red box was very deteriorated (patina) due to age (very common on Omega red boxes) and I am throwing in the deal instead a full box set from a Omega Speedmaster Schumacher (special edition, a $200 plus value). Given the racing look of the watch, think this genuine box set compliments its look. Due to the superior construction of the black inner box, it should not deteriorate as easily as the regular red Omega inner boxes. I’m also including the following:

1. Like new Hirsch Medici Heavy Calf Deployment Curved Watch Strap,18 mm/16 mm, Gold Brown (MSRP $80).
    2. Hadley Roma black leather band, 18mm/16mm with non OEM deployment clasp, very good conditions.
    3. Black / red rally leather band, 18mm/16mm, very good conditions.
    4. New brown leather band with deployment, 18mm / 16mm.
    5. Original full service receipt. (done late December 2014, not shown)
    6. Old sapphire crystal on Omega container. (not shown)

Some features of this Omega model are as follows: (Technical Data)
    -Date function
    -Crystal: Anti-reflective,scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
    -Case: Steel
    -Dial: Black (guillote pattern)
    -Bracelet: Speedy, reference1560/852.
    -Size / case diameter 39 mm.
    -Movement Caliber / Calibre: 1152 (25 Jewels), Omega self-winding chronometer.

A review of this watch model can be found in the following link: http://www.fratellowatches.com/spee...c-3513-53-00-for-the-japanese-market-in-1996/

I am only selling because have my eye on something else, so this beauty has to go. Payment via PayPal only; will ship the watch with described documents (only to registered PayPal address) and accessories anywhere in the USA free through USPS Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation. Only trades that would consider (would add or take cash if required) would be for a full size Omega Seamaster Coaxial Ceramic (blue or black dial) or a mid size (38.5 or 39mm) Omega Aqua Terra Coaxial. I have many references on WUS and on Ebay (user name is fskywalker); I may be reached through PMs here, through e-mail at [email protected] or texting at 787-248-6267. Thanks for looking!!!

Here are a few pictures:
    2015-01-08 22.50.09.jpg b1.jpg IMG_8419.jpg p1.jpg p2.JPG IMG_8431.JPG b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg b5.jpg b6.jpg b7.JPG

2015-01-08 23.09.48.jpg IMG_7908.jpg
    Edited Jan 31, 2015
  2. fskywalker Jan 17, 2015

still available

3. fskywalker Jan 18, 2015

up

Edited Jan 23, 2015
  4. fskywalker Jan 19, 2015

up

5. fskywalker Jan 21, 2015

up

6. fskywalker Jan 23, 2015