Forums Latest Members

SOLD RARE! Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow Rattrapante 3582.51.00 / B&Ps / Near mint

1. malkav Aug 23, 2015

DESCRIPTION

I am very excited to be able to offer to you this rare Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow Rattrapante up for sale.

Produced for a limited period, at the point of sale these watches cost in excess of $14k per piece. Yet, looking at the authority it commands I think we can understand why.

Beautifully balanced dial appearance - the red and black holds itself somewhere between both the racing and original speedmaster series. It retains broad arrow hands, which in this case are of a polished variant. This rattrapante contains a caliber 3612 movement incorporating a co-axial escape as well as a column wheel chronograph mechanism and date function. The split-second function can be used when the chronograph engaged - the red-tipped second hand stops first when the button at 10 o'clock is pushed, with the other second hand stopping later when the regular start/stop button is pushed.

This particular piece was purchased in 2012 from a jewelry store (non-AD), then used extremely sparingly in rotation with other watches. I tested its performance yesterday and it is running at -1s/day, still extremely accurate with great amplitude and a testament to its movement’s capabilities. No anomalies detected whatsoever, it really performs as if it came back from a service.

Case size comes in 44.25mm - equal to the speedmaster co-axial 9300’s that are currently on sale. The condition on this one is excellent. It has micron-level wear - polished out in about 10 minutes. There is no damage anywhere on the watch - no scratches or dings anywhere. All photos are truly representative of its condition. An easy 96 - 97% rating on this one.

I have seen these on sale pre-owned literally only a handful of times since they were released. They are not common on the used market, and I have certainly not seen any with this level of timekeeping guaranteed.

Sale comes complete with original boxes, all cards including warranty card (unsigned), instruction manual, sales tag, spare links (including half link) and the watch itself.

On sale at $4800, which includes all paypal fees and shipping worldwide. (shipping is via INSURED EMS courier - equivalent to DHL/UPS etc).

Shipping completes in 3 to 4 days to most US states, ~5 days to EU. Other countries please ask for details.

Loads of experience shipping overseas, great feedback from all over the world - watchuseek feedback and omegaforums feedback

ALBUM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

JMG7 likes this.
  2. malkav Aug 26, 2015

+

3. malkav Aug 28, 2015

+

4. malkav Aug 30, 2015

+

5. malkav Sep 1, 2015

Make me an offer!

6. malkav Sep 6, 2015

Watch is now sold. Thank you to buyer and omegaforums.