Forums Latest Members

RARE Omega Seamaster/Tachymetre/speedmaster 1204/212

1. VintagedOmega Nov 3, 2014

Hello! I have a very rare watch I've inherited and was wondering if anyone could tell me about it. It is not brand new condition, but works great and has no rust. It's an OMEGA speed master automatic, with tachometer and has "seamaster" on the back with an image of seahorse and omega sign. The band of the watch says it is 1204/212. I am assuming it is quite antique. I am looking to find out how much it could be worth and how I'd go about selling it. Have no paperwork on it and as far as I can tell it looks to be very authentic. I am having it looked at today by a watch pawn shop but am afraid they will not give me what it's really worth. Please let me know if you know anything about it! (it looks like the picture of my profile, only a little more used)

omega watch.jpg
  2. VintagedOmega Nov 3, 2014

here are better pictures and of the actual watch in my possession. It's never been serviced by me and I've had it 3 years. photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

3. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Nov 3, 2014

look prices up at ebay. completed auctions. if inherited, I`d keep it. kind regards. achim

4. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 3, 2014

It is a mark 4.5 speedmaster pro. Price is around usd 1200 to 1500. However it is not rare.

5. VintagedOmega Nov 3, 2014

Thank you for the tips and suggestions! Which is the best place to sell it? Ebay? I did look up some auctions on ebay but couldn't find this exact model. Thank you for the help. : )

6. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Nov 3, 2014