Forums Latest Members

FS Rare IWC automatic - silver dial - in 18K de luxe case

1. mac_omega Jul 21, 2015

I have decided to sell some rare pieces out of my collection in order to recover my watch budget after an "excessive" year...

front.jpg

A very rare IWC automatic in a de Luxe 18K solid YG case in fine condition with a silver dial and solid gold hands.
    A sight to behold...

It has hooded lugs and has some similarities with an Omega Grand Luxe but is much rarer!

The dial is in vg condition, evenly patinated by tiny spots - hardly visible with the naked eye.

back.jpg

only faint scratches on the case back - I decided not to polish the case - will be up to the new owner.

mov.jpg

nice cal. 8531 automatic movement with date feature winds, runs and sets well. faint scratches on the rotor.
    Original "fish" crown which stands for waterproof cases. Case back is pressure shut.

inner.jpg
    I do not guarantee for water proof - please have it checked with your watchmaker and have a new gasket/seal inserted before you risk water contact (gasket not present). I would also recommend a new plexi crystal.

Diameter without crown: 35 mm, flat case,

You see what you will get - no "photoshopping" to hide any flaws...

As most of my watches are safe queens and have been barely worn by me I recommend a service if you want to wear the watch on a daily basis.

I am asking EURO 2500

Shipping at cost - must be discussed according to buyer´s request (method, insurance, etc.)
    personal pick up preferred - face to face meeting at a watch trader show (e.g. Munich) can be arranged (not short time though...)

Buy with confidence - there are some forum members who know me or have dealt with me - could vet for me.

If you have additional questions please send me a PM

italy1861, dsio, ELV web and 5 others like this.
  2. mac_omega Nov 14, 2015

up!

3. mac_omega Dec 14, 2015

bump

4. mac_omega Jan 18, 2016

still available

5. mac_omega Aug 30, 2016

bump