Forums Latest Members
  1. Charles@UW Aug 23, 2017

Hello fellow members,

I don't any enough knowledge myself to determine if this Ranchero dial original or been re-painted.
    I know, I know, those hands are not original. I've also been advised getting caesar's treasure not diagard.
    However, at current price point for Ranchero, as long as it has original dial. I will nail it. Thank you.
    upload_2017-8-23_10-41-11.png

Charles

2. jreagan Aug 23, 2017

Its real - just has some dial damage. Seller is a member here as well. It was shown here a few weeks ago.

3. Charles@UW Aug 23, 2017

Right, the dial has some water damages... I buy it anyway considering its price. Will post some more pictures when I receive it.
    Thank you, @ozmega !

4. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Aug 23, 2017

5. Charles@UW Aug 24, 2017

Joe K. likes this.
  6. ozmega Aug 25, 2017

This sale didn't work out, as I used the "second chance offer" after being jerked over by the first buyer (not the member above) and it did strange things with the paypal fees.

I've issued the buyer above a full refund.

To be honest I'm not sure if I had it right or wrong, but I won't go with the SCO option again, as it seemed to charge the paypal fees differently. I'm not very "computery" at best.

@Charles@UW

Sorry mate that it didn't work out. I've refunded you and relisted it again if you want to have another punt, but no hard feelings at my end either way.

I've got a line on a new set of genuine hands from a guy in Italy who's said to be credible, who's ID I'll make available to the buyer.

I really hate it when ebay gets wierd, it's bad enough even selling my beloved collection there....

EDIT

**And now when I look I see that I was wrong, I paid the paypal fee on all my other purchases, so you were correct. On top of that I refunded you twice, once through paypal and once through ebay, but rang ebay and cancelled.

So I screwed up the sale and almost gave twice the money back.....I'm feeling like a bit of a dumbo at the moment**

Edited Aug 25, 2017