Quick bracelet change on 300M

Do you think I could buy the endlinks from Diver 300M Paris 2024 special edition and then replace my endlinks on regular 300M (current version) bracelet to have the Quick change feature on the 300M that I own?

If so, does anyone here could help finding the part number?

Pictures for reference:
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 13.52.36.png Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 13.55.52.png

It would truly be awesome if we could purchase these endlinks to upgrade our existing bracelets. I somehow doubt this will be the case though.

It's an intriguing idea, who wouldn't like the convenience of quick release. Has anyone yet ascertained that the QR bracelet attaches to the case via retractable pins? It would need to and for the pins to be in exactly the same place for it to be possible to use the end links on another model. Otherwise we are SOL.

I read somewhere that they may have debuted this type of quick release on another Swatch Group brand - probably Longines. I tried a search on it and couldn't find a link. I wear my Blue 2023 SMP more than any watch I own and I also change out bracelets and straps on it more than any piece I own, so this thing would be brilliant.

Thanks! I have one of these tools, but I also have a definite lack of manual abilities and spring bars always fall under my desk when I try to replace the bracelet. That's why the quick-release feature would be much appreciated :)

I had no idea there was a quick release on that bracelet, very cool!
Also +1 on the bergeon tweezers, however they do work much better on rolex spring bars compared to OEM Omega spring bars, as rolex ones have two rings, so the tweezers can lock in easier. Sometimes due to this its easier to use a standard bergeon spring bar tool IMHO.
(Example rolex spring bar with the two rings)
SpringBarProductPhoto.png