Forums Latest Members
  1. M.T.Pham Mar 19, 2014

Dear all

The watch arrived today and I really confused about it's condtions. I do not have tools to open it; due to the seria number 166023, the cal should be 562 or 565.
    The problem is that the crown seem to be a little shaky, not firmly especially when it is pulled out to level 3. Is it normal with this type of caliber?

Is it worth 250 Euro? I buy it from ebay and can return with 7 days; should I keep it?

Thank you very much

There is some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dan7800 Mar 19, 2014

I have a very similar Seamaster. Mine is a manual vs. yours which is an auto, but other than that they look identical. I've seen them go for $200-$400 USD on Ebay. It seems like an OK buy, but not great.

M.T.Pham likes this.
  3. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Mar 19, 2014

Not sure what these are currently selling for, but the wear through the plating is significant and cannot be repaired cheaply. Personally, I would stay away from any watch that has that kind of wear.

M.T.Pham likes this.
  4. Varasc Mar 20, 2014

Very similar to my grandfather's one, but externally in quite worst conditions.

M.T.Pham likes this.
  5. M.T.Pham Mar 20, 2014

Thanks all for advises
    I also think I will have to pay a lot to have it repaired, so I decided to send it back

Bests

6. M.T.Pham Mar 20, 2014

By the way, I have another question about Omega Geneve Automatic
    My friend recently bought it, she sent me a picture:

[​IMG]

What I wonder is the hands, I try a google search, there just is a few examples of that kind of hands, so I am not sure whether they are the original hands or not.