Forums Latest Members
  1. kkrankall Apr 30, 2017

I'm still trying to learn so excuse my ignorance. I'm only concerned with the head as the bracelet is incorrect.

So I saw this for auction just trying to learn what is wrong with this watch. The easy things to notice is it has the wrong dial and it has replacement hands. Is there anything else that you could see that is wrong?

Some weirdness near 4 o'clock marker can tell if it is water damage near pusher.

[​IMG]

The bezel looks good to me

[​IMG]

Movement looks good and serial number looks correct.

[​IMG]

I'm not going to purchase this as there are too many things incorrect and don't even know how much a genuine dial would go for (guessing 2k?)

Here is the full listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-speed...435044?hash=item466217c2a4:g:RjAAAOSw53NY-5X6Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Just want to learn as my collection is growing but don't want to make a costly mistake. I am still new at this game.

Thank you in advance.

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Apr 30, 2017

3. kkrankall Apr 30, 2017

Yes that has been my best friend lately. He just updated the price chart today.

4. brunik Apr 30, 2017

The dial issue is a big issue... a dial for that would cost more than 4K... always depend of the price that would cost...

Cheers

5. zerocool Apr 30, 2017

Not only would the dial be expensive, it would probably take a very long time to find one (that isn't complete rubbish.)