Forums Latest Members
  1. Steve1haggart Mar 2, 2015

what will $450 or £340 get me in the world of omega . Answers please

Regards
    Steve

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 2, 2015

A nice dinner and a decent bottle of wine :)

Prash15, JG808 and OmegaRookie like this.
  3. Steve1haggart Mar 2, 2015

Two tickets to see Billy Joel in MSG in June excluding flight and hotel .

4. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Mar 2, 2015

Seriously,
    I feel that kind of money would cover a nice vintage redial (oxymoron?) or an honest watch that suffers from high mileage or shows significant signs of wear.
    If you are patient, there are values to be had, my favorite daily wearer was just a few $ above this range.

DSCN0205 (2).JPG

To get what I think you are looking for, the 500 quid or $750 range should provide immediate results from a trusted seller.
    Kyle has sold some beauties in the $550-$600 range lately.
    I'd spend more time watching him and the FS section and less time on ebay if it was me.

Alpha likes this.
  5. peatnick Mar 2, 2015

Don't snooze or you'll lose, that's life in the big city!

Think Mr. Joel has sold out more shows at the garden than any other musician, home court advantage

No modern Omega comes in at your current budget, if you are willing to consider vintage you might find a manual wind or even an automatic on an auction site or at a local pawn shop. Challenge is you may need to budget $200+ for service if you intend to wear regularly.

Also have picked up a couple from Kyle as Buck suggests just above your current range, other forum m2m also yield results that fall between these options (WUS, TZ) and neither a post count minimum to place WTB ads . . .

Good luck and happy hunting!

Edited Mar 2, 2015