Forums Latest Members
  1. LorenzoManiglia Dec 8, 2016

Goodmorning everyone, my name is Lorenzo and the other day i found in my fathers jewellery and watch shop some old stock brand new never used omega watches in 100% condition. So i have a few questions:
    Can someone tell me more or less how old the seamaster and the three speedmasters are?
    Considering their condition, how much should i ask for when selling them? ( i haven't found no box and no papers yet, but of course i can comply a certificate of authenticity and have them serviced ).
    Sorry for the low quality photos
    ( the seamaster is SS, the 3 speedmasters are all two tone except for the one with the black leather strap which is 18k )
    Thank you all
    Lorenzo
    ( see attached files for the photos )

IMG_6629.JPG IMG_6630.JPG
  2. tyrantlizardrex Dec 8, 2016

Hey Lorenzo - looks like you still have the tags on the watches - if you're lucky these will have the model reference on - google that and you'll get a good idea of date, and what they each sell for open market.

Here's the Moonphase: http://www.fratellowatches.com/speedy-tuesday-speedmaster-moonphase-calendar/

The other two are known as Speedmaster Reduced - if you can find similar examples in the same metals you'll have a good idea on price.

The Seamaster 200 being the Automatic version is less common and more desirable than the more common quartz.

You've got some fun research ahead of you. ;)

best

Chris

ahartfie likes this.