Question About Inherited Omega Seamaster

Hello, I inherited an Omega Seamaster recently and was wondering what value (if any) it would have as I would like to sell it. It is all stainless with a stainless steel bracelet. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I tried to post pics but don't know how to do it.

Photos will get you answers. Hard to base opinions on anything less.

@Rob in the West There are hundreds if not a thousand seamaster models. Post some photos, and MUCH more information. Also, do some of your own research first, people here usually don't like giving out free information/doing work for you for free especially since you are not yet a member of the community.

It’s worth more than a dollar and less than $100,000. About the best we can say without more details.

Sometimes if the image is in a non-standard format you can post them and they appear in the draft, but not the final version of the message. I have had that happen to me before and ended up posting without pictures. Maybe you can try again. Try saving the images as jpg's. Also read this thread which is sticky at the top of the forum:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-omega-posting-guide.383/

You can often just drag an image file into the window when creating a message, and then click on "insert". Or you can use the "image" icon, which looks like a rectangle with a mountain range and sun/moon inside it.