Question about configuration bracelet / end links: 2063/011

Hello everyone,

I received a new bracelet today along with a new watch, which was fitted.

I can't identify the bracelet or rather the endliks. The bracelet is reference 2063, which I can identify thanks to a video by Kaan (thanks @kaplan). It's a strap for the Constellation C-Shape for the Japanese market. The endlinks have the number 011, I can't find the number anywhere. However, the configuration of bracelet and endlinks was once sold on eBay, but there is no information there either.

The endlinks are also not identical to the 11s. Do you have any idea which model these are intended for or are they perhaps not from Omega?

Thanks, Andreas

IMG_0001.jpeg IMG_0002.jpeg
IMG_0004.jpeg
IMG_0005.jpeg

Hi Andreas,

For most JDM bracelets endlinks code match the models, so 011 is the end-code of a model, could be 168.011

Hello Kaan,

thank you very much for the good information 😀. I'll start looking for a few end links that fit on the C-Shape. According to your video, they are the 056b - that will be a long search. :-( Don't you have a few left over?🙄

Best regards, Andreas

For 056's and 056B's - I think it's best to ask Omega, I'd appreciate a PM if they can indeed be sourced - if they are stocked they'll probably cost $50-100 ish as far as I gather

Impossible to find in open markets, I've never seen lone 056 or 056B endlinks, even something common as 518 is almost impossible to buy alone as vintage endlinks are usually less common than vintage bracelets

I will however sell a 3 prong bracelet with the regular 3 hole 056 endlinks though, if you're interested in an entire bracelet you can let me know

Hi Kaan,

You mean a 2036? Yes, I would be interested - please send me a message. 👍