Forums Latest Members

SOLD Quartz Seiko Gen 2 RAF- and RN-issued Seiko chronograph - New Price

1. Just Livin Aug 7, 2017

Looking to consolidate further by selling this Quartz Seiko Gen 2 RAF- and RN-issued Seiko chronograph.

Perfect working condition.

Seiko began to supply the Gen 2 to the MoD in January 1993. The case shape and dimensions are flatter and slightly larger in diameter than the first generation watch, at 37mm w/o crown. This is an early number 319 of the military released Gen2 version in that year.

Precise model number is 7T27-7A20, again military release with Promethium (P) dial with straight fixed (soldered) bars & NATO Strap. NATO strap is not original to the release of the watch.

Case is in great condition. (not polished, no dings).
    Crystal has a few scratches, hence, will supply a brand new crystal replacement and leave that to the new owner if they feel they need to replace. I considered replacing the crystal hence sourced a new one, but, then decided to keep, as I preferred the originality.

Hands and dial are in excellent condition.
    Chrono function works perfectly.

I see these currently selling (attempted) on Ebay upwards of 650GBP's.

But, looking for a very reasonable and firm £575 GBP's Net to me for Forum members for the package.
    (Inc shipping/worldwide, insurance, and spare crystal, and strap).

For UK buyers, am happy to meet in person in and around London.

Payment by Bank Transfer, have many references here.

Some good further reading can be found here if you are unfamiliar with the watch.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~nederick/SeikoChronoRevuVulcF.htm

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender[1].jpg FullSizeRender[2].jpg FullSizeRender[3].jpg FullSizeRender[4].jpg FullSizeRender[5].jpg

2. Just Livin Aug 11, 2017

Bump and a wrist shot
    IMG_7239.JPG

GuiltyBoomerang likes this.
  3. Just Livin Aug 14, 2017

Bump

4. Just Livin Aug 17, 2017

Bump and new price of £525
    More than happy to bring the watch along to the next Time4APint GTG if anyone is attending and has potential interest :thumbsup:

V8antage likes this.
  5. Just Livin Aug 19, 2017

Sold. Thanks to OF and to the new owner!

ewand likes this.