Forums Latest Members

Quantum of Solace seamaster professional

1. Brennan Jun 15, 2016

I own a QOS Seamaster professional I am selling said watch, and was ask to show a picture of the S/N on the watch. I have looked every where and can't seem to find it? I purchased it brand new at a reputable dealer and have all authenticating docs just don't see the s/n on the watch! Also they put it in a black case which the buyer says is for a different watch?

2. Longitude Jun 15, 2016

I only speak for Omega AT. Look very, very closely and slowly on lugs, the serial is so small and lightly written that is easily covered with soil. Use a lamp, or your phone led light for a better chance of finding it, also try to clean the lugs, next to the point where they meet the strap with some clothe, it will appear there. About the box, no idea :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Brennan likes this.
  3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jun 15, 2016

Well, with the documentation there should be a card with the serial. That's the easy one. look on the lugs in the watch.

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 6.30.59 PM.png
    Brennan likes this.
  4. Brennan Jun 15, 2016

Thank you!

5. Brennan Jun 15, 2016

Thank you! As for the box, I got the case the store gave. He says it's for the Planet Ocean, its black and on the inside has the 007 logo with Quantum Of Solace

6. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jun 15, 2016

it's a Limited Edition Box. You're ok