Forums Latest Members
  1. lemonslush Jan 24, 2015

Not new to this forum but I could no longer sign in via facebook for some reason so I had to create an account. Its been a while :)

I saw Omega came out with a PUSH clasp for micro adjustments. Which IMO was the one thing Rolex always had over them and has stopped me in the past from buying Omegas.

From what I have seen the new vintage 300 and speedmasters look to have the PUSH clasp.

Do you think the PO or any other styles will be coming out with it or something similar micro adjustment?

2. lemonslush Jan 24, 2015

I am trying to decide on which watch I want to get next. I love the blue 41mm AT but do not like the clasp much at all. The PO is great but I feel its a tad trendy and may look outdated after a few years. I much like the speedmasters and don't own a chrono.
    The only Omega I own currently is a Bond 300smp auto.

3. lemonslush Jan 24, 2015

Tried this on the other day. Still one of the best looking watches IMO and it fits my wrist nicely I think. Do they hold their value pretty well for the most part?
    [​IMG]

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 24, 2015

The Skyfall clasp is initially hard to figure out but after a bit you get used to it. Its extremely comfortable to wear.

5. lemonslush Jan 24, 2015

Yea I felt like I was going to break it when trying it on in the store. It didn't have as substantial of a feel that my smp does. Less weight to it though so thats nice. A big plus is the bracelet is all brushed. That two tone finish drives me crazy. I have a tendency to desk dive , and the painted bezel bugs me also. I don't wear the watch much as I am paranoid ill scratch it up. I figured to get something that had a SS or ceramic bezel to help with that paranoia. SS i can polish back to beauty but painted metal cant do much with.

6. lemonslush Jan 24, 2015

That Mark II is pretty sweet also. A bit pricy I think for what it is. Love that retro look.

7. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 24, 2015

If you give your old account name perhaps we can reconcile both accounts.

8. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Jan 24, 2015

I spent a while looking at one of those alongside my original one. To my mind it only looks right on the 6th of the month.

Paedipod likes this.
  9. lemonslush Jan 24, 2015

Ha, I never though of that.

10. Andy K Dreaming about winning an OFfie one day. Jan 24, 2015

I have the Seamaster 300 with the PUSH clasp, and it is nice, though still not quite on par with my Sub 116610 clasp. I have a hunch, based on no insider info whatsoever, that the next iteration of the PO will include a microadjusting clasp along with the master coaxial movements. Possibly introduced at Basel this year? We can only hope.

11. ctime3 Jan 25, 2015

I agree with Andy K. What would be nice is if they make a 8500 master co axial on the diver too.

12. Nactex Jan 26, 2015

Has anyone compared the push clasp on the new Omega mesh to the Rolex push clasp?

[​IMG]

Edited Jan 26, 2015