Forums Latest Members
  1. missourifarmer Jul 22, 2019

Anybody try one of these yet. Dang these bezels are tough to find. Sounds like Germany guy is a good bet. Anybody else use him?

2. Biezmez Jul 23, 2019

3. Tigeranteater Jul 24, 2019

I only find beer

Cuttysark and Vitezi like this.
  4. budgewink Jul 24, 2019

Excellent write up. Huge congrats on the find and taking it on to restore. Can you explain how rare/special this particular lollipop hand seamaster is please for people not in the know (like me)...I presume it's a particularly difficult piece to find in any condition let alone one with a great dial and movement like yours.
    Amazing read anyway I hope u decide to wear it occasionally and not lock it up all the time.

5. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Jul 24, 2019

Of course someone who knows what to look for can tell the difference when holding the watch in their hand..but that person is not the norm..I wasn't being so literal. Let me rephrase:

99.9% of the public will never know the difference, and even an educated collector would have to look closely at the bezel to see the difference. NOBODY can tell the difference looking at a watch on someones wrist without violating their personal space...and if you think you can Im here to prove you wrong.

Cuttysark likes this.
  6. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Jul 24, 2019

7. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Jul 24, 2019

Wow.. great story and restoration.