Forums Latest Members
  1. Chronofan May 10, 2017

anyone any idea how many speedmaster HESALITE they make in one year?

I believe omega makes about 750,000 watches per year

What is their best selling line? Speedmaster? Sea master? Constellation? De ville?

I would suspect speedmaster but not sure about that. Just like Rolex, most like us want their sportswatches so reading forums it seems Rolex only makes Daytona , subs and GMT
    We all know the most sold rolex is the date just

So what about this omega? Is the speedy the bestseller or is this also a wrong interpretation

Specific about the moonwatch hesalite
    Do you think they make 2000 of these per year? 10000? 30000?

watch3s likes this.
  2. w.finkenstaedt May 10, 2017

Most sold Omega worldwide is the Constellation. Speedmaster in the US.

puneetsi and Riviera Paradise like this.
  3. Meme-Dweller May 10, 2017

I don't believe it!

4. Chronofan May 11, 2017

no more info ?

5. thatonewatchdude May 11, 2017

That is an answer you will never find, just know there are a lot made every year and yes meme the constellation if the highest selling model worldwide.

6. Riviera Paradise May 11, 2017

The Constellation is the most popular watch in China, which probably is the main driver for its worldwide sales performance.

For the US market consumer, the Speedy is a product with the Nasa/Moonwatch story, which was also one of America's finest hours.

watch3s, puneetsi and w.finkenstaedt like this.
  7. w.finkenstaedt May 11, 2017

...isn't that exactly what I said? [emoji848]

Riviera Paradise likes this.
  8. Riviera Paradise May 11, 2017

Yes, in full agreement. I was just fleshing out what you said with some additional comment. Just got back to the hotel from doing some wine tasting in Buenos Aires, so it might be the Malbec talking:)

w.finkenstaedt likes this.
  9. puneetsi May 18, 2017

Constellation has been traditionally the most popular Omega model not only in China but almost all of Asia (I'm from India) and even Russia (former USSR); perhaps in the middle-east too. It is to Omega what the Datejust is to Rolex imo.

10. TheHoof May 18, 2017

Does anyone know what the most popular of the range is in Europe? Based on anecdotal evidence I've seen, I'd suggest the Seamaster range although that is a UK biased sample

11. w.finkenstaedt May 18, 2017

I believe DeVille or Constellation is the most popular in Europe. Seamaster is not the most popular anywhere to the best of my knowledge.

12. TheHoof May 18, 2017

Interesting, the blue dial Seamaster seemed to be the Omega, nay timepiece, of choice amongst my colleagues when I worked for a consultancy while my clients favoured Submariners! I still see plenty Seamasters "in the wild".