Forums Latest Members

Primero A384 Fraudulent Listing

1. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 9, 2013

2. haga888 Dec 9, 2013

Didn't even bother to remove your watermark. I hate scam artists.

3. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 9, 2013

and a Chrono24 "Trusted Seller" too. I guess we know what that's worth.

4. mbirtch Dec 9, 2013

Here we go again!-chrono24 and the "Trusted Seller"....................The site is totally misleading and just try to get stuff changed..........I contacted them on a watch that was far from as described and that the seller refused to make proper contact,email or otherwise(no speaky english!)The seller is still a "trusted seller" even after my complaint.Be very aware...................

5. CdnWatchDoc Dec 9, 2013

More and more evidence to look out for each other-Thanks for the heads up Lou!

6. Interstatetime Dec 9, 2013

Unbelievable that the stronzo/turd did not even take your name off of the picture. I hate it when people use my photos without permission and even more when they use without permission and for profit but I sometimes have my lawyer write letters when they use them for fraud.

JohnCote

7. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Dec 12, 2013

I just sent them a scathing email as well. Every day that they allow the ad to run, they deserve to lose customers.

8. ICONO Dec 13, 2013

Skip the scathing Email - Contact Chrono 24 directly and inform them they are misusing your ' Intellectual Property', & You retain absolute copyright over Worldwide publication.

Ask for their Lawyers contact email, & physical location as you are considering issuing a Writ for ' Copyright Infringement ', unless you are paid a fee for image usage - $50 a day ?....backdated to initial publication

The images will come down faster, than greased Weasel Guano

9. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Dec 13, 2013

That sounds downright lawyerly. I like it.

10. ICONO Dec 14, 2013

I have been a Professional Photographer for 30 years - I hope, I know my 'International Law' regarding copyright

Courtesy of, & thanks to Wikipedia - ( To keep it simple, & I have highlighted in bold )

"While no creative work is automatically protected worldwide, there are international treaties which provide protection automatically for all creative works as soon as they are fixed in a medium. There are two primary international copyright agreements, the Buenos Aires Convention and the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works."

"The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (also referred to as just the Berne Convention) requires protection for all creative works in a fixed medium be automatic, and last for at least 50 years after the author's death for any work except for photographic and cinematographic works. Photographic works are tied to a minimum of 25 years"

To reiterate......"fixed in a medium".............. covers being published online.

11. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 14, 2013

Done. Let's see how fast weasel guano moves. Appreciate the advice, ICONO.

12. ICONO Dec 14, 2013

An indication of how seriously EBay takes 'Copyright Infringement' is that if you go to 'Report an Item'

Select category : 'Copyright & Trademark'

Select reason : 'Ebay item infringes your intellectual property rights'

You are then refered onto the VERO program

They are well aware that...... if they do not protect your copyright,.......they have a serious problem.

It is not disimilar to a Newspaper republishing a libel as fact, and being sued as a result.

13. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 16, 2013

The transit time for weasel guano has been established. The image is gone 4 hours 15 minutes from opening of business Monday morning. Not bad. Thanks ICONO.

14. ICONO Dec 16, 2013

I am delighted ! - A pleasure - Please pass it on to anyone else, enduring the same galling theft of their intellectual property.

15. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Dec 16, 2013

16. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 16, 2013

What am I going to have to do, buy the darned thing?::confused2::

17. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Dec 16, 2013

"Ditemi voi se non e´ bello quanto un paul newman." (Tell me if it's not as beautiful as a Paul Newman).

Hey, at least they like your photo.

18. ulackfocus Dec 16, 2013

Damn Lou, you get around!

…. or at least your pictures do.