Price Reduction Zenith Pilot Vintage 1960

Reasonable offers entertained.

Stainless steel 35mm screw-back case. Nice bevel down the sides. If it was ever polished, it was years ago. No major scratches, no dings. The pictures tell the story, and you can always ask questions.

The seller I got it from stated the dial is original. I believe the dial is refinished, so lets say it is a refinished dial. I think the texture is not right. Another collector thinks on a Pilot model this late it should also say Pilot on the dial. No "Swiss Made" at the bottom, but how many of these were exported to the US? (trick question). Note also there is a faint stain upper left/center, hard to see in the pics as well as in the flesh.

The watch keeps excellent time but the service history is unknown. The photos show minor corrosion on the winding wheel, and a case screw is missing. The hack setting still works, which I forget every time I set it!

It is not a perfect example, but it's a nice example to snuggle with until a better one shows up...Signed case/ dial/ movement/ crown.

$240 US. I will ship only to a CONUS address by USPS Priority mail, but I won't charge you for it. I'll accept PayPal, and I won't charge you for that either. I have no interest in trades. Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for your interest.

zygu4e2y.jpg

qyhuse6e.jpg

jehajagu.jpg

abune2yp.jpg

udaveded.jpg

e5yta6up.jpg

A wristie showing the honey-colored strap it will come with. Leather embossed with alligator grain.
Hey...is wristie like a selfie for wristwatches? Or is it something inappropriate? 😉

2ybyhe7e.jpg

A wristie showing the honey-colored strap it will come with. Leather embossed with alligator grain.
Hey...is wristie like a selfie for wristwatches? Or is it something inappropriate? 😉

2ybyhe7e.jpg

That kind of language on the forum will not be tolerated!😉...nice look though.👍

$230 USD Price Reduction. Same terms: no shipping fee for USPS Priority Mail, no PayPal fee. CONUS address only.