**REDUCED** Omega Suverän 2400-3 Bullseye Tropicazed from 1944

SOLD 
€ 1100
Here is a lovely Omega Suverän from 1944, model 2400-3.
This presents an attractive tropicalization of its Bullseye dial which has been running through its military-style hands for so many years.
What events has she experienced since her birth in Switzerland and her first purchase in Sweden?
it is a real time capsule with a mechanism renowned for its robustness and ease of maintenance.
It is functional, the maintenance history is not known.
;) more photos and videos on my IG

price : now 1100 € + shipping fee. WISE or Transfer Bank accepted. I'm in France.

IMG_1440.jpg tempImageoLEKfS.png tempImagepkSBys.png tempImagejgaGpA.png tempImageblkllC.png

I would like to attach an explanation found on Corrvintagewatches explaining the history of this very desirable model :
The model was made by Omega in Switzerland on special order from the Swedish government to be resold in Sweden. The Swedish government wanted to resell the watch to the Swedish public during WW2 in order to finance the Swedish armed forces as an alternative to war bonds.
The model was given the specific reference number 2400-X where X indicates the specific dial version, which in this case is the very rare 2400-3.
This Omega model is also known as the “Suveran” which in Swedish means sovereign, as Sweden considered itself sovereign during WW2.
The model came with two different back cases the more common has “SUVERAN” engraved on the caseback, whilst this other, rarer variant has “ANTIMAGNETISK – VATTENTAT – STÖTSKYDDAD“ (which in Swedish means “antimagnetic – waterproof – shockproof”) engraved on the caseback. Both models were exclusively produced to the Swedish government and in limited numbers, which explains why the model is considered rarer and highly collectible. Both models are relatively hard to come by especially in this condition and with this wonderful dial!
Edited:

Like 3
this watch takes on pretty colors at sunset on a summer evening. a conversation about it is happily accompanied by a mojito :cool:

Like 1