Forums Latest Members

SOLD [Price Drop] Omega Contellation 14393 Cross hair - Serviced - Now $1,000

1. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Jul 19, 2023

Hi guys,

Available for purchase today is an Omega Constellation from early 60s (probably 1961), with the following description:

Brand: Omega, Model: Constellation, Reference: 14393, Overall condition: Average

• Dial: The original crosshair dome dial is in excellent condition, and it is the highlight of this watch.

• Case: I believe the case has been lightly polished in the past, the edges are still well defined and all facets are visible. The gold Observatory symbol on the case back is in average condition but well visible, there are light scratches on the case back.

• Crown: The original scallop crown is correct for the references.

• Movement: The Cal. 561 movement has been freshly (July 2023) serviced by my watchmaker. The serial number is 17 mils.

• Hands: The watch comes with the correct set of hands, but quite rusted, Personally I would replaced them but I have not been able to source one locally at the moment.

• The plexie is original with sign
    • Straps, and buckle are aftermarket.
    Price: $1,000 (was $1,100) - I appreciate and will consider all offers, which includes:
    • Worldwide shipping with DHL exclusive service. Typically, you will receive the watch within 5 days.
    • 100% value parcel insurance with Secursus.
    • Additionally, I would like to offer a one-year Tier 1 OF ‘s supporter package as a gift, or an upgrade from Tier 1 to Tier 2. This gift will be provided regardless of the final sale price. Please note that while the buyer can choose to receive this gift, it cannot be exchanged for a monetary value.
    • A 1-year guarantee of service (valid until end of July 2024) worth $100. Essentially, within that period, if the movement performs poorly (stop running, runs fast/slow by over 60s/day, or encounters power reserve problems), I will refund $100 to the buyer without any questions asked.
    Payment methods: Wise, Bank wire, or crypto.
    All sales are final. Please ask for more pictures/videos if needed, I will ALWAYS supply and NEVER complain.
    If you have any questions or requests regarding the sale or myself, please feel free to let me know. I am happy to answer all of them.
    I have some humble references here: Harry.
    Cheers,
    Harry

C63A1545-24CC-4471-ADD9-7238B4D8ABEF.jpeg
    Edited Aug 16, 2023
    Shabbaz, Zman4eva, rbob99 and 11 others like this.
  2. gbesq Jul 19, 2023

Nice Connie for a first time buyer at a very fair price. Wouldn’t be difficult at all to have the rust removed from those hands and then have them replated, which would make a huge difference in the watch’s overall appearance.

tjdwhite, Dr.Sascha, Zdzislaw and 3 others like this.
  3. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Jul 24, 2023

Still available. Open to offers. Have an amazing week guys!

4. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Jul 27, 2023

Ok, so Friday bump and price reduced to $1,050 or offers. I wore this to work yesterday, and I must say that this watch reference was well presented on the wrist. It exudes a classy and refined look, which can easily be compared to other famous case designs.
    Enjoy the weekend guys.
    Cheers,
    Harry

Risto and tjdwhite like this.
  5. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Aug 1, 2023

Bump ba da bump!
    Price drop to $1,000 all terms remain, which are:
    • Worldwide shipping with DHL exclusive service. Typically, you will receive the watch within 5 days.
    • Additionally, I would like to offer a one-year Tier 1 OF ‘s supporter package as a gift, or an upgrade from Tier 1 to Tier 2. This gift will be provided regardless of the final sale price. Please note that while the buyer can choose to receive this gift, it cannot be exchanged for a monetary value.

RevZMan123, tjdwhite and iamvr like this.
  6. gbesq Aug 2, 2023

Why is this still here? New members, take note. Serious deal alert.

7. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Aug 7, 2023

still available.

8. MtV Aug 7, 2023

Yup, and Harry is great to deal with.

felsby and nanjingcigaretes like this.
  9. iamvr Aug 7, 2023

I second that. I bought from Harry before and can only recommend him. Plus, the watch is very fairly priced.

nanjingcigaretes and bardamu like this.
  10. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Aug 11, 2023

Thanks guys for the wonderful compliments. I truly appreciate them.
    In a nutshell: What we've got here is an Omega watch from the early '60s - a flawless dial with a cross-hair design, housed in a quite desirable case, not to mention powered by a mechanism that shines like a mirror. And yes, it's still available. Bump bump bump.

PlainVanilla and iamvr like this.
  11. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Aug 16, 2023

Still $1000, but terms edited (added in a little juice):
    • A 1-year guarantee of service (valid until end of July 2024) worth $100. Essentially, within that period, if the movement performs poorly (stop running, runs fast/slow by over 60s/day, or encounters power reserve problems), I will refund $100 to the buyer NO QUESTION ASK.

Zdzislaw, MtV and Dan S like this.
  12. gbesq Aug 16, 2023

Ok, new members, wake up and take a look at this deal. It doesn’t get any better than this and the oxidation on the hands is an easy fix.

13. RevZMan123 Aug 16, 2023

Crazy deal AND a sub upgrade! The 14393 was my first Connie and it wears so well.

Zdzislaw and nanjingcigaretes like this.
  14. gbesq Aug 16, 2023

Counting down the hours until I buy this if no one else has the good sense to do so. It’s a no brainer.

Zdzislaw and nanjingcigaretes like this.
  15. rendo Aug 16, 2023

PM sent a while ago. This will be my second constellation once Harry confirms.

16. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Aug 16, 2023

Watch is now sold, I usually don't reply to my sold listing because I don't want to take away the space of others. But guys I am greatly appreciate all the kind words! Thank you!!!