*Price drop* 14k yellow gold Omega 2638 Bumper from 1950-1951 : 1350€

Hello everybody,

Here is another watch from my collection that I am offering for sale.
It is a very elegant 14k yellow gold Omega 2638 with an automatic bumper movement from 1950-1951.
I have bought it in 2017 from the first owner who was a watch enthusiast.

Here are some specifications :

Size: 35mm in diameter (without crown) and about 7mm in thickness. It is a very elegant jumbo watch.
Dial: Champagne dial with gold indexes and arabic numbers at 3, 6, 9 and 12. The dial and hands are not luminescent. The dial also shows a nice rail track as an inner circle. Small second at 6. Applied metal logo (gold) with OMEGA AUTOMATIC inscriptions beneath. SWISS MADE inscription at 6. The dial shows a nice and homogeneous patina.
Hands: Gold dauphine hands in very good condition.
Case: 14k gold case that seems unpolished. Shows some wear (light scratches). 14k gold swiss hallmarks (squirrel) on the case band, on a lug and on the inside of the caseback. The plexi is not signed and shows some minor scratches. The crown was replaced during service by an Omega rose gold crown.
Bracelet: Mint original Omega black leather strap with a vintage gold plated Omega buckle.
Movement: 332 automatic bumper movement in excellent condition. The serial number dates the watch fom 1950-1951. Running and keeping excellent time. The watch was serviced before I buy the watch in 2017.
Accessories: None.

Price: New price is 1350€ net to me, international DHL shipping included.
Payment by wire or PayPal "friends and family".
No return.

Located in France (South of France).

Thanks OF for the space.

Now the pictures :

Edited:

Bump.
Do not hesitate to drop me an offer 👍